1. nwr
    Does anyone know how to block spam e-mail that arrives in my messaging area on my 700p with Verizon mobile. I am getting 3-4 spams per night and even if I turn my phone off it will arrive when I turn it back on in the A.M.
    Thanks
    If they are coming via text messaging the only thing you can do is change your number. When I was with Nextel it happened to me except I was getting maybe 30 a day... My only options were to get rid of voicemail (how this would have worked, I have no clue) or change my number. I just changed my number.
    I had the identical problem with Sprint branded 700P. You simply need to call and report this issus to Sprint. They have the means to correct the problem within hours.You DO NOT need to change your number or get rid of voicemail. Just call your provider.
    Quote Originally Posted by jds4300
    I had the identical problem with Sprint branded 700P. You simply need to call and report this issus to Sprint. They have the means to correct the problem within hours.You DO NOT need to change your number or get rid of voicemail. Just call your provider.
    If it is truly spam they can NOT correct it... Sprint can not put a filter on your text messaging. If he is on a list for this spam it will keep coming. Trust me to fix it, if it is truly spam... he will have to change his number.
    you could always use a filter - for only emails that you have in your contact database -

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
  6. nwr
    Thank you very much. Can you please tell me how to do that?
  7. nwr
    These are coming in in the messaging area not in the e-mails area. Can you still set up filters?