Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    Where can I find a copy of SAG V 1.9

1.1 was horrible on my 700p
    I searched all over and found 1.8 it works so so, but I would like to try 1.9

Is there a place to download leagacy versions?
    do a search in the BT forum for a post called A2DP works!

I believe I posted all of the previous versions. Not sure if I posted 1.9 or not.

If you cant find it let me know I think I still have it.

FWIW Im using 1.10 with PTunes 4.xyz and it works VERY well on my 700P.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by json View Post
    Am I the only one who know's that palm won't be adding support for bluetooth audio with the 700p rom update
    Where are you getting the idea that, that's what people are thinking?

Im assuming that people are assuming Palm is "hopefully" going to fix the BT connection issues and the PTunes skipping issues, combining those with SAG, people are hoping to get rid of the skipping all together.

course I said assuming twice in that sentence and we all know what assuming does...
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    do a search in the BT forum for a post called A2DP works!

I believe I posted all of the previous versions. Not sure if I posted 1.9 or not.

If you cant find it let me know I think I still have it.

FWIW Im using 1.10 with PTunes 4.xyz and it works VERY well on my 700P.
    Thx. I read thru all the "700p" threads I will check for your posts in the BT
    sorry I meant to say Thread called "A2DP works!"

but eff it, here ya go!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    There is no spoon.
    Thank you. I tried 1.11 but it didn't handle call swapping very well at all. I will give the 1.10. I am mostly using this for Audible
    I have run softick's 1.11 version with some hickups, but I have blamed them on palm's bluetooth. I'm using the moto s9 and like it when everything is working. The range is pretty good, all the buttons work as they should. The buttons on the s9 are really cool, 4 of the buttons are touch sensitive. It switches well to phone functionality when you get a call. Overall very pleased when it all works.

Cons:
    It seems when I walk too far away sometimes things get out of whack and it's hard to re-pair the headset (again probably palms fault). Also, I'm on the trial version of the audio gateway, but I noticed that the phone seems to reboot more than normal, (really bad) at one point every time I turned on the phone's radio. This makes me nervous about shelling out $20 for the software.

Over all I don't think I'd recommend the 700p for anything bluetooth. I had the 650 and it worked great with all my bluetooth accessories, not he 700p. An example, I have a program called inteligolf that allows for gps distance checking. I never had delays using the gps feature with my tomtom gps on the 650, but now everytime I go to check distance, there's the dialog box for 10-20 seconds and sometimes it doesn't work, very annoying.

I would recommend the moto s9 though, very nice. If you like ear buds, it's definitely a sweet headset.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12