1.    #1  
    Hello,

I'm looking for a screensaver for my Treo 650

What will the features:

- will work standby mode without brightness (screen allways on) (like nokia phones)
    - Show date and time
    - activate when power-off or keyguard enabled

Is there any screensaver like this?

or

which developer interest this?
    Palm Prē + Touchstone + iGrip PerfektFit...
    Screensaver, not that *I* know of.. But you might be looking for what KeyguardTime+
    PalmaryClock has a screensaver utility. I think both are required and both must be purchased separately.

Just curious...why do people want screensavers? Doesnt it shorten the lifespan of the screen by encouraging it to be on longer than needed? Or is that a concern that some users aren't worried about?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I guess some people just want to use their devices to the "fullest" since they upgrade frequently.

Anyway, a company called "Handy Entertainment" makes some PalmOS screen savers.
  6.    #6  
    I don't want to classic screen saver like palmaryclock, riverland and etc. It must have a different future.

It will work without brightness (for power save) when turn off the device.

Why;

Some user want to check time and appointment on the device screen without touch the device.

For example,

Your hands are busy (holding something, eating something, or they are dirty ) and you want to check date&time on your treo. You can not touch to the device. But if you have like this application, you can check time on the device screen while putting on your desk. You don't need push any button or unlock your device.

I think, i can explain clearly though my bad english
    Quote Originally Posted by cryptooth
    Your hands are busy (holding something, eating something, or they are dirty ) and you want to check date&time on your treo. You can not touch to the device. But if you have like this application, you can check time on the device screen while putting on your desk. You don't need push any button or unlock your device.
    Fair enough...mine is usually in my case on my hip.

If I want the date and time, I just look at my g-shock.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    If I want the date and time, I just look at my g-shock.
    Yes it's true. G-shock is good gadget. But i don't have a g-shock, i have only Treo 650

It's my choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by cryptooth
    Yes it's true. G-shock is good gadget. But i don't have a g-shock, i have only Treo 650

It's my choice.
    Well then you are more converged than I