Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I just put in the code of my Sprint 700p, you know I can get the 2 year old unbranded Treo 650 to work?

BTW how do I get another 400 points? With 2700 pts I can get $42 Palm store credit.

edit: referring friends can only give you max of 75X5=375 pts, I guess you have to use another Palm device. Rats!
    Last edited by whatever7; 08/07/2006 at 10:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by crawform
    Same here, now works for my Sprint purchase. Seems like they delayed just long enough to pull the $25 Amazon GCs.
    I noticed that too. What a coincidence!
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
    Uggghh! I have my Treo 650 disk, but tossed the box. Anyone have the UPC code (they are the same for all 650 units, right)?
    Yippppeeeeeeeeeee!

I am so proud of myself for keeping all my boxed contents!! (Treo 650 purchased Nov. 2004 and 700p, June '06) Although I think that requiring the code from the CD sleeve is sheer sabotage. WHO DOES THAT? ....O, I guess I did

Thanks guys, without you, I never would have known of this program. I get called all kinda geek and nerd for being a member of this forum, but it has been nothing but a benefit for me.

K
    FYI - the $50 Amazon.com coupon for 3500 pts is back...
    I need some help. My friend has a Verizon Treo 700W and lost his box but he still has his CD ID code. Can anybody please email me or post the UPC bar code for a Verizon Treo 700W?
    BeLion007 @ aol . com

Thanks,

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    I need some help. My friend has a Verizon Treo 700W and lost his box but he still has his CD ID code. Can anybody please email me or post the UPC bar code for a Verizon Treo 700W?
    BeLion007 @ aol . com

Thanks,

Al
    Just do a search for 700w upc on google or yahoo, worked for my wife's T5.

Check this page and search the page for UPC
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmith80209
    Sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottw
    Just do a search for 700w upc on google or yahoo, worked for my wife's T5.

Check this page and search the page for UPC
    Awesome...!!

Thanks,

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmith80209
    So is the $100 Amazon coupon.
    If you picked to use your points on amazon.com would you still need to wait for the gift card or is it instant? I'm asking this because I used my points on the Best Buy gift card and palm says it will take up to 6 to 8 weeks to arrive. I thought I was going to be able to use the gift card instantly online at bestbuy.com. Grrr.
    diane
    Amazon certificates come a day or two after. I redeemed my points yesterday and got the certificates in my email this morning.
    thanks a lot. i never knew about this
    Visit me at myspace:
    www.myspace.com/stylestrumentals
    Anyway to transfer accumulated points to another Champion? I know that I can credit my points to a friend when I request validation, but once I already have the points, can I transfer them later?

thanks

K
    Ok.. so how do I get 125 more points?? I registered my 700p. I had about 300 left over from something else... Did the referall 75 points already.

I have 2575.
    Last edited by mogulman; 08/10/2006 at 11:16 AM.
    My credit has been sitting in the pending queue for the longest time. I registered on Monday...

Also, my friend tried to register her Treo 700p but she keeps getting an error saying it is not a qualified item; it won't take her UPC code for some reason...anyone know why?
    Quote Originally Posted by nchargreed
    Anyway to transfer accumulated points to another Champion? I know that I can credit my points to a friend when I request validation, but once I already have the points, can I transfer them later?

thanks

K
    Anybody?
    been pending for 2 days. show me the money!! lol
    Visit me at myspace:
    www.myspace.com/stylestrumentals
    I think I have a pending balance since Tuesday. It is taking them forever to get this points. I sent them an email telling them about it. Let me know if you guys got your points.

Al
    Got mine today. Wee!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast