1.    #1  
    When I had a 600, I used Callfilter and it worked great. I used it to:
    Send blocked calls straight to voicemail
    Send calls not in contacts to voicemail
    Hang up on calls from a few certain numbers

And doggone it, I took it for granted.

Now, with my 700p, I canít get Callfilter, Callshield or Lightwav to work. Callfilter and Callshield just donít do anything Ė calls get through that should go to voicemail. Lightwav seems to be getting into a battle with the caller ID on my Treo. I have my wife set up on the Lightwav photo caller ID and if I get a call from her, Iíll get a blend of the Lightwav screen and the regular Treo caller ID screen.

The caller ID is secondary to bocking/routing calls, but it makes me think that the Treo seems to be overriding the other software. Iíd appreciate any thoughts as to how I can make one of these programs work for me. Iíd prefer Callfilter since Iíve already paid for it, but will settle for anything. Oh, and I tried the latest betas of Callfilter and Callshield.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky76
    When I had a 600, I used Callfilter and it worked great. I used it to:
    Send blocked calls straight to voicemail
    Send calls not in contacts to voicemail
    Hang up on calls from a few certain numbers

And doggone it, I took it for granted.

Now, with my 700p, I canít get Callfilter, Callshield or Lightwav to work. Callfilter and Callshield just donít do anything Ė calls get through that should go to voicemail. Lightwav seems to be getting into a battle with the caller ID on my Treo. I have my wife set up on the Lightwav photo caller ID and if I get a call from her, Iíll get a blend of the Lightwav screen and the regular Treo caller ID screen.

The caller ID is secondary to bocking/routing calls, but it makes me think that the Treo seems to be overriding the other software. Iíd appreciate any thoughts as to how I can make one of these programs work for me. Iíd prefer Callfilter since Iíve already paid for it, but will settle for anything. Oh, and I tried the latest betas of Callfilter and Callshield.
    CallFilter does work on the 700P. I'd suggest you visit the MyTreo support forum and get some assistance from their support person that lives there.

http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/board,24.0.html
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by stuartr
    CallFilter does work on the 700P. I'd suggest you visit the MyTreo support forum and get some assistance from their support person that lives there.

http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/board,24.0.html
    I know it works for other people but it is not working for me. Iíve had some correspondence with Velocitywareís tech support but nothing they have suggested has worked. Will check out the forum you suggested. Thanks
  4.    #4  
    That other forum was helpful! Thanks again for the info. Saw mention of a conflict with the notifications in Butler and scaled them back, reinstalled Callfilter, ran a few tests and it works.