1.    #1  
    Two questions

1 is there a way to disconnect from the web when you are finished. cant find
    a disconnect prompt.

2 When I try to program the calender button with Agendus pro instead of palm calender my 700 moves the palm calender over to the phone button
    is there a way to not have the palm calender on any of the buttons ( I hope
    this makes sense)
    1. Why would you want to disconnect from the web if you have evdo, your not going to be missing anycalls, unless you dont have an unlimited web plan.

2. i use agendus pro, and the way i assigened it i went to Preference->Buttons and assigned the calendar button to agendus, then on the agendus preferences settings, assign the first button to agendus, just tap the button on the screen.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Welcome to TC.

1) Please, please search before posting. I've answered this question at least 5 times in the past couple of days, and frankly, I just don't feel like repeating myself anymore.

2) How are you programming the calendar button - within Agendus, within the native Prefs app, or both? In my experience (on a 650) and as rick implies, it only works properly if you set it to Agendus in both places. If that doesn't work and you're running Agendus 10, search is again your friend: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...agendus+button
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Quote Originally Posted by RHawks
    Two questions

1 is there a way to disconnect from the web when you are finished. cant find
    a disconnect prompt.
    RHawks - Does the "Home" (Applications) button disconnect you?
  5.    #5  
    thanks guys for the reply
    No the home button does not reset for me. I did try the search for agendus pro problems and I have tried the same things. My buttons are swapped (Phone button opens agendus and calender button opens phone)
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    In regards to the disconnect from web issue:

You may want to take a look at this thread.

As Blazer no longer offers the option to disconnect, you can do it by:
    Preference (not Blazer's preference, it's the "Prefs" application) -> Network -> Options -> Preferences, then hit the "Disconnect" button at the bottom.

I guess the real question is: why do you need to disconnect? Blazer does not use any more data after you move away from the application until you come back to it.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
  7.    #7  
    Does the blazer not use more battery connected than not connected?
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Does the blazer not use more battery connected than not connected?
    Again, Blazer is "gone" if you move away from it. So let's say you were using Blazer and later on you move on to the Phone app, Blazer quits by the time the Phone app shows up. Though your Treo's data connection is still up, Blazer is no longer the one that uses it. If you have no other background processes (such as sync'd/pushed emails), though the data connection is still up no data is going to be transferred.

If you're still concerned about having an active data connection, you can check the box for "Ask before connecting to the Internet" in Prefs -> Network -> Options -> Preferences. (Not sure if this is available for Sprint, though).
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    thanks guys for the reply
    No the home button does not reset for me.
    What happens when you're online and hit the home button?
    Quote Originally Posted by webedc
    If you're still concerned about having an active data connection, you can check the box for "Ask before connecting to the Internet" in Prefs -> Network -> Options -> Preferences. (Not sure if this is available for Sprint, though).
    It is .... plus an option to connect when the phone is powered on.
    A great program to disconnect from the Network is Reset-Net lib. It is a freeware program, and it's developer is fairly active in these forums. Just do a Google search, and you will find it. Assign it to a button, when you want to disconnect, hit the button, and you are no longer connected to the data network.
    New Treo 700P Sprint User
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo
    A great program to disconnect from the Network is Reset-Net lib. It is a freeware program, and it's developer is fairly active in these forums. Just do a Google search, and you will find it. Assign it to a button, when you want to disconnect, hit the button, and you are no longer connected to the data network.
    Yeah I used it with my 650. (Thanks for reminding me the name of it!) Don't know if it still works in 700p:
    Reset NetLib

EDIT: I just tried it on my 700p and it works!
    Last edited by webedc; 08/04/2006 at 02:35 PM.
  13.    #13  
    Thanks I will give it a try