1.    #1  
    I am at a loss on bypassing the password or creating a dialing string to enter the password automatically. Any help with this would be great!!!
    Are you on Verizon or Sprint?
  3.    #3  
    Verizon
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    You may want to try this:
    In Phone application -
    menu > Edit Favorites Pages > Select "Voicemail" button > Select "More" (bottom of screen) > type in #,[pin code] (e.g. #,1234 if 1234 is your PIN) and check box "Dial Extra Digits automatically"

I got it from this post: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...48&postcount=7. But I had to put "#," (yes, that is the comma after the pound sign. The comma puts a 1 second delay. Add as many as you wish!) in front of the PIN code to make it work.

Hope it helps!
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
  5.    #5  
    Awesome!!! Thanks
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Sprint:

When I first got my 650 it never asked for a password. Than one day it did and I eventually programmed it into the dial string but it is slower.

Does anybody know if this happened to everybody or is something flagged different on my account that caused this.
    Mark F Chinsky
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mulcher
    Sprint:

When I first got my 650 it never asked for a password. Than one day it did and I eventually programmed it into the dial string but it is slower.

Does anybody know if this happened to everybody or is something flagged different on my account that caused this.
    Not sure why it changed for you, but you can toggle the password on or off by logging into your voicemail, choosing option 3, then option 1. About 6 months ago, Sprint put out some sort of warning against disabling it (don't remember the specific risk, but it was more than just exposing your VM messages to unauth users), so I've enabled it since then and barely notice it since it's set to automatically dial.
    Last edited by kvcobra; 08/04/2006 at 09:51 AM. Reason: typo
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    I have my password enabled because there was story a while back about a service that could spoof phone numbers. You call them, tell them what number you want, and they forward your call along. So you can appear to be coming from any number you want. The odd part was that if you dialed a voicemail box and it didn't have the password enabled, it would let you right in because you were calling "from" the right number.