Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigDee
    ... Even if the majority of people had no problems with their treo, you would never know by just looking at the topics because there is no reason for them to make a thread...
    Except of course for this one: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=108911

... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    I've had no major problems with my 700p since I got it that wasn't my fault. (3rd party apps) Bluetooth on my 700 is WAY better than it was on my 650. I'm sure that anyone who's upgraded from the 650 to 700 will agree with me. I've been with Sprint since the Kyocera 2760 was out. If you don't like the service, take your number elsewhere. If you don't like your phone, sell it or give it away and get yourself a simple little flip phone and be happy. Easy as that. I work for RadioShack and I have been for the last 6 years. I get tired of people complaining about this service or that service. Nobody has the perfect cell phone service or the perfect cell phone. Nobody. Every company has CS issues. Yes, some are better that others, but it's all about finding one that's right for you. If it's not right for you, change. Easy as that. No the 700p is not perfect, but has anyone ever had any handset that was? I had a N400 and I had nothing but problems from it. It's just the way it is with technology. Damnit man!!
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    Whoa! Some anger issues. Please go work with USPS, at least they shoot co-workers, not clients
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cvela90
    Whoa! Some anger issues. Please go work with USPS, at least they shoot co-workers, not clients
    A little misplaced aggression, all right. Speaking of misplaced, the OP realized his problems were mostly his own doing, but he started a new thread to that effect rather than updating this thread.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123