Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Hey Antoine,
    I got this when i clicked on the Screenshots link;
    An error has been encountered in accessing this page.

1. Server: palmbibleplus.sourceforge.net
    2. URL path: /pbscreens.htm
    3. Error notes: File does not exist: /home/groups/p/pa/palmbibleplus/htdocs/pbscreens.htm
    4. Error type: 404
    5. Request method: GET
    6. Request query string:
    7. Time: 2006-08-16 05:30:40 PDT (1155731440)
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Removed double post. Must be more patient in the future...
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    I need to take that link out. There was an issue with the screenshots from my device and it was a nice sized controversay and so I emoved the page. I missed a link....whoops.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    For those of you looking to do some evangelism with your Treos, Mobile Ministry Magazine postes yesterday of some new content from Olive Tree and Campus Crusade International.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    Quote Originally Posted by jt999 View Post
    Lido:

How are you able to create detached notes with the Olive Tree Bible Reader?

I only see how to make notes that are attached to specific verses.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Jeff - apologies. I've had a good play with Olive Tree and cannot find this functionality. You are quite right in saying that you can only add notes attached to specific verses. My bad.
    Lido
    Treo 650, UK
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lido View Post
    Jeff - apologies. I've had a good play with Olive Tree and cannot find this functionality. You are quite right in saying that you can only add notes attached to specific verses. My bad.
    Lido:

I only brought it up because I had tried to set up detached notes for use in another program. I was hoping it could be done.

I have spent a lot of time with the Olive Tree Bible Reader to see if it might be a better program than Bible+.
    There is much I like about OTBR, such as the accessability of commentaries, life notes, maps, etc.
    However, I find that it is sluggish, with a slight delay between commands; unlike Bible+ which is precise and quick.

My only complaint with Bible+ is that there are no modern commentaries available to use; only Barnes, JFB, Gill, etc.
    However, for a free program, it is great.

Jeff
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123