Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    When I am in Agendus and I press the Calendar button, I get a screen about beaming my business card. This is not a feature I want but I cannot figure out how to turn it off. Any suggestions?
    Laissez Faire
    Look in Preferences in Launch & Buttons? You should be able to cycle views (by default) with the Calendar button from within Agendus.
    I have the Calendar button set to 2Day and then 1 view of Agendus Pro. That works. But in Agendus I would like to be able to return to 2Day by pressing the calendar button again. This does not work; I get a "Select Business Card" screen. When I press OK, I go back to 2Day. I would like to omit the Select Business Card screen but there does not seem to be an option to do it. It is not in the Buttons and Launch preference.

QUOTE=khaytsus]Look in Preferences in Launch & Buttons? You should be able to cycle views (by default) with the Calendar button from within Agendus.[/QUOTE]
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    I am seeing the same thing. I have my Calendar button set to 2Day, 2Day Weekview and then Tasks (Agendus). However when I press the calendar button AFTER entering Tasks, I get the message of no business card to select. Maybe I should ask this over at Iambic:-?

gottago...
    Michael,

Though I understand what your saying, I'm happy with the app overall and gladly paid for the upgrade, but...your point isn't valid.
    Your argument proves that (Agendus + KeyCaps = problem I described). It does not however prove that KeyCaps is the problem.

Actually, if I open the native contact app in the treo, pressing the first letter does not type the symbol. It types the letter correctly.

So, either 1) something is wrong in Agendus that is brought to the surface by whatever KeyCaps is doing or 2) the free native contacts application, and every other app on my treo for that matter, is handling the first letter typed when starting up the application differently than Agendus.

Finally, I'd be looking at something that changed from 10 to 11 specifically related to how the contact app is functioning when it initially obtains active focus but prior to pressing the first key.
    I went back through the steps I took that lead to Problem 1 and decided to see what happened if I started Agendus using other methods. Interestingly, if I don't use the key programmed to start Agendus there is no problem.

For instance, if I go into my Home screen and start Agendus, the contact app still starts by default and pressing any letter correctly produces that letter in the search field (not the symbol).

Additionally, I added Agendus to the favorites page. Amazingly, that also allows Agendus to function correctly.

So, the problem with Agendus seems to only exist when using the hard key to start the app, in my case the email and calendar keys.
    The guy that originally started this thread has resolved his issue by reverting to an earlier version.

Too bad he hasn't yet (as of this writing) explained exactly what he did to experience the problems he was having...
    Tungsten T|3 w/512 MB SD card
  8.    #28  
    Hi thanks for reply. I had many problems with my templates with version 11.01. I use it every day for my work. I'm back to version 11, this version not have this problem, have others but not this I am not a developer for discuss this bugs and I do not want to fight with people for this problem. That's why I do not put my concept here.
    For me is very important the templates. This bugs is very common with version 11.01 and some threads discuss about this. Agendus is a nice software and I am not the best person for conduct this thread. This thread has people more sophisticate than I (this is for sure, I know my limitation), I am only a Customer than have some problems and find to fix.
    I appreciate your post, Thanks And we have to wait for version 11.02.

Quote Originally Posted by Chameleon
    The guy that originally started this thread has resolved his issue by reverting to an earlier version.

Too bad he hasn't yet (as of this writing) explained exactly what he did to experience the problems he was having...
  9.    #29  
    Hi, How do I put all of my ringtones when I use use alarms with Agendus?. I have some but not alls. Somebody knows?. Thanks.
    I use 11.0.1 and have no problems. I can't figure out 'Recent Meetings' list view. What is the check box for? Anyone?
    Maybe if they ever release a users guide for 11 we'll all know..

I can't figure out the point of the defaulted "Alarms" list on the Today screen. Like I care if I have some alarm set 3 months from now from that compressed "Today" screen?!
    I don't know if this is the only thing those checkboxes are for but once you check them off go to the entry itself and select edit. (When checking off a repeating event be careful to only select "current" or I think you'll mark future events as completed too) Then select the little icon with the screwdriver between the contacts and location icons. You will see that the meeting or event status has been changed to completed. You can also opt to strikethrough, double strikethrough or underline the entry for even more emphasis.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12