1.    #1  
    I'm looking around for a pretty simple app that'll basically let me enter some text and a dynamic date.. I hit a button, and the date changes to today. So basically I can have something like:

Mowed the lawn____[07/30/06]
    Fertilized flowers___[08/02/06]
    Washed the car____[07/27/06]

Next time I mow the lawn, I hit the button, and it updates to todays date. Real simple, etc.

I'm thinking I saw something like this a few years ago, anyone think of something like this?
    An interesting idea for an app. It could even add the event to the datebook automatically. One way to do this with Datebook5 would be to set up templates for these items that could be quickly added.
    BlueMoon does just that. I tried to use it, it is very easy and friendly to use, but I don't remember to update the counter so ...
    - Jeeman
  4.    #4  
    YES! That was it, BlueMoon

5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    What is the difference between this and the To-Do list?
    Quote Originally Posted by JeeMan
    BlueMoon does just that. I tried to use it, it is very easy and friendly to use, but I don't remember to update the counter so ...
    Hey JeeMan!

Thanks. It's a great app. But I just can't seem to get it to enter items into the Tasks DB. Any clues? Anything that I should be doing? Yeah, I checked the To-Do prefs, the item To-Do prefs, everything.

Thanks...

- mvk
    These are things that the typical domestic boss keeps track of and makes sure that the typical domestic do it all has to do. In other words, have you asked her? My domestic boss never forgets a thing. Never.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    I'm looking around for a pretty simple app that'll basically let me enter some text and a dynamic date.. I hit a button, and the date changes to today. So basically I can have something like:

Mowed the lawn____[07/30/06]
    Fertilized flowers___[08/02/06]
    Washed the car____[07/27/06]

Next time I mow the lawn, I hit the button, and it updates to todays date. Real simple, etc.

I'm thinking I saw something like this a few years ago, anyone think of something like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex
    Hey JeeMan!

Thanks. It's a great app. But I just can't seem to get it to enter items into the Tasks DB. Any clues? Anything that I should be doing? Yeah, I checked the To-Do prefs, the item To-Do prefs, everything.

Thanks...

- mvk
    hmm... I haven't used it in a while. I'll check and get back to you.
    - Jeeman
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    These are things that the typical domestic boss keeps track of and makes sure that the typical domestic do it all has to do. In other words, have you asked her? My domestic boss never forgets a thing. Never.

Ben
    Well, she's as forgetful as me sometimes... :-) But things like "when is the last time I mowed?" or "rode my bike" or stuff like that, she wouldn't know.

It's actually a pretty complicated program, but I think I have the gist.. I tend to bang my way through programs, then read the manual.. It usually makes more sense that way.