1.    #1  
    Hi all,

At one time, I had an app. installed on my Treo, which changed the Call Details page in the Call Log to show me exactly how many minutes/seconds I had been on the phone. Can someone please let me know what app. will do that???

Thanks!
    It's called the Call Duration Hack and is available below.

-B.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    I've been looking for that for a bit too. Thanks for posting.

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by theleetbeagle

-B.
    Yep, that did the trick. Thank you!!! Why would that type of information need a hack, though. It also changed my dialpad a little bit. It made the #1 key bold with an envelope on it. Obviously, that's for the holding down keys with a phone number attached to it. Is there any way to get rid of that?

Also, will it interfere with anything else on the Treo? I distinctly remember having the call duration details enabled a different way last time around.

Thanks again!
    Wow I never realized that THAT was what changed my dialpad and voicemail indicator.

Changes the #1 key probably because that's for voicemail, but the question is, why? This prc was written for the 600 and just works on the 650, so who knows? Maybe one was written for the 650 specifically, but I dunno.
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by theleetbeagle

-B.
    Hey, thanks again for the patch. However, now, it won't let me know when I'm roaming and when I'm not. The Call Details page now ALWAYS shows Roaming: NO. Before installing your patch, when I switched networks, it would say YES. Arghhh...I really need both. Is there any way to get something to make both work.

Thanks again!
    I don't have this problem. I'm with Sprint, which carrier are you with? Not that it matters, b/c I dont know of a fix.
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    It seems that TakePhone does something similar. Although it costs $18, I'm guessing that either it does what you want or you can convince the developer to fix it. Haven't tried it myself.
    http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-217.html?TAKEphONE
    You may want to try a splash screen update. There are a lot of threads that have overlay files posted that will change the (power up / down) splash screens. A nice side effect of the change is that it enables call durations without affecting the roaming info

Do a search, but try http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...=splash+screen
    for an example.

Dave Wright
    Palm Pro -> Samsung SPH-I300 - Sprint Treo 650
    Don't know if anyone has run into this but when I installed the call duration hack my ##codes no longer work. Any one else have run into this?
    Form ALWAYS follows function ...umm...except in this sentence...
    I think this happened to me. Try using only one #?
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p