Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SWEET, especially in wide-screen mode. thanks!
    Palm III -> Palm IV -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer
    Do you need Java for google maps to work in Blazer? If so, which files do I download and install from palm's website?

TIA.
    I don't think so but be sure you use the url provided by Noodle in the first post.
    Though this is the 700p forum, it works on the 650 too...
    But...What about DIRECTIONS?? Can't get either Mapquest or Google Maps to give directions. Apparently for Google, no support for BREW phones which or anything VZW, btw.

Mapquest says "We are having trouble finding a route for your locations. Please try modifying the information you have entered" All legit info that the desktop app finds fine, btw.

Any way to get directions on a VZW Treo 700p? At $45 / month!!!
    awesome! works FAR better than the mapquest link i have pre-set in my bookmarks cuz for some odd reason it's not recognizing ANY address i put in! bah!
    Last edited by aj80; 10/04/2006 at 02:16 PM.
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dhbuckley View Post
    But...What about DIRECTIONS?? Can't get either Mapquest or Google Maps to give directions. Apparently for Google, no support for BREW phones which or anything VZW, btw.

Mapquest says "We are having trouble finding a route for your locations. Please try modifying the information you have entered" All legit info that the desktop app finds fine, btw.

It works fine for me on google's directions and I'm on VZW w/ a 700p...
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
    Quote Originally Posted by dhbuckley View Post

Yes, that just started happening with Mapquest. Try http://wap.mapquest.com instead. Not as easy to use as the old MapQuest PDA link, but at least it works.
    So is it just the venal companies forcing us to pay more? Why would that previously functional Mapquest PDA link just "quit"? Just AOHELL as usual?

BTW, many thanks, Pilot1000, wap works. Will it be disabled tomorrow?......
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12