1.    #1  
    When I double click, it automatically goes Quick Install. I want to launch the program so I can do the fix described below. Help!

1. Install dbScan 1.9c (attached)
    2. Launch it and choose "Neither"
    3. From the menu, choose Options/"Remove All Deleted Records"
    4. Do this for both the PalmSource and PalmOne databases
    5. Try Hotsync again.
    Quote Originally Posted by tmbeckman
    How do you launch a PRC file from your desktop?
    You don't. You launch it from your phone.

.prc are executable files for the Palm Operating System. .pdb are database files for the Palm Operating System.

You have to use them on your Palm device. You need to install it (via QuickInstall) to and use it on your Palm device. It is not a Windows or Mac or Linux application.
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
    You run it on your Treo.....is this post a joke???
  5.    #5  
    How do I launch it from my phone? I'm not sure where i can locate the new file either. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by o_town_racer
    You run it on your Treo.....is this post a joke???
    Starting to sound like it

Quote Originally Posted by tmbeckman
    How do I launch it from my phone? I'm not sure where i can locate the new file either. Thanks
    Try the launcher. Then excavate that little book that came with the device and read it. Cover to cover. Including the copyrights.

7.    #7  
    i got it to work this time. Thanks.

And BTW- this wasn't a joke.... Just trying to figure some of this **** out. Thanks!
    Is this your first Palm device? There are a lot of resources on Google that will help you with this stuff. It's kind of unneccesary to post these kinds of questions when they are covered extensively in the manual and on Google...