1.    #1  
    I broke the little "ear-wire-wraparound-thingy" for my JX10

Does anybody know where I can buy just that part....I looked moderatley on the web and I haven't found a site that just sells that part.

I really like the headset, and pulled a bone-head move by snapping the wire where it fits into the ear piece.
    if you email jabra customer support they will send in the mail right away. i asked about a 3 months ago and they sent it out and then i broke that one and the next time they sent me 3 of them. techsupp@jabra.com
    HAHAAH my wife just broke mine. I lent it to her to try for a week to see if that is the BT headset that she wants for her phone.

Call +1 (630) 442-6900 and tell them that the wrap around clip broke. They will send you a couple more. I called them today and they are sending me a couple. With this kind of support, I would gladly order from them again.
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Use an ear gel instead. more volume and more comfortable. YMMV

gottago...
    Quote Originally Posted by gottago
    Use an ear gel instead. more volume and more comfortable.
    Agreed. I threw out my plastic clip the first day I got my JX10. Get the jabra ear jel. Dozens of threads about this.
    love this headset but took off the clip the first day i used it found the clip to be anoying it fits my ear perfect.

Fred
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    mine fits fine in the ear without the loop, ear size may vary.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks all

I tried it with out the wire and it works better than I thought, especially with sunglasses on. I need the wire if I'm performing my normal job, too much risk of it falling off in the tall grass, mud, weeds etc...

I recieved a prompt reply from Jabra that they were sending me a new wire...good customer service.

Thanks all