1.    #1  
    My wife and I bought this case for our treo 700p while we go jogging. It is designed for the ipod but it fits the treo perfectly. We have to remove our treo from our SENA combo case (only fits when naked). but it seems to work great. I am still checking online to see if I can find a better price.

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/tempo/

We bought it from Best Buy. You will have to put a hole in the bottom if you want to use it with a wired headset. (we have not done this yet)
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Wish I could have this by tomorrow morning. I need to listen into a call at six freaking thirty in the morning, and can't go running because of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Wish I could have this by tomorrow morning. I need to listen into a call at six freaking thirty in the morning, and can't go running because of it.
    Be sure to use the mute, otherwise the other conference call people will just hear your heavy breathing on the line.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    Be sure to use the mute, otherwise the other conference call people will just hear your heavy breathing on the line.
    Oh, I am an expert on using the mute function!
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabelFish
    You will have to put a hole in the bottom if you want to use it with a wired headset. (we have not done this yet)
    Can you just put the Treo in with the antenna pointing down?
    Samsung SCH-8500 & Palm m515 --> Treo600 --> Treo650 --> Treo700p --> Epic4G (all on Sprint)
    This is what I need to keep my sweat off my new 700p
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintDaddy
    This is what I need to keep my sweat off my new 700p
    Yeah.. but it will stick out some. With it upside down, it still holds but it doesn't look as nice.

I will take some pictures and upload them when I get home.
  8.    #8  
    Here are the pictures of the case with the treo in it. As you can see, the treo hangs out if you try to put it in upside down. What do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    wow, it does like nice.

now all I have to do is start jogging...