1.    #1  
    Ok, I need a good database application for my Prism. I know there are a bunch out there. Unfortunately, Palmgear gives me way too many hits for any search I do. So it's kinda hard to research all the possibilities. Here are my requirements/preferences:

-Runs on my Prism
    -Costs <$50
    -Easy to learn
    -Has a desktop companion application with good synchronization
    -Not too big (Space is always scarce)
    -Color would be nice
    -The ability to beam databases would be nice

Does anybody have any good suggestions?

Thanks!
    -Cyrus
    I use thinkDB2. It has all the requirements you stated. The application is free, but the desktop software costs $40.
    http://www.thinkingbytes.com
    There's always FileMaker Pro. Some people love it, some people hate it. I think it is a bit more than $50, though...
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    When I first started using ThinkDB2.0, I had the feeling that it was too good to be true (free?). I felt like any day my new favorite application would send me a "Demo Expired - Please send your life savings for the full version!" message, just as I was bragging about what it can do. Lucky for us, it keeps going until you need to add more functionality. The #1 application on my Plat is my "HR Master" DB which contains every piece of employment data I could possibly use for the 200+ people I support (HR Manager). I've never created a DB on my own (in any format), but after about a week, I could develop a pretty complex stand-alone DB in about 2-hours. I've just started a new project to use Visors to automate my company's Quality Assurance function and I need to sync with MS Access. About the only thing bad I can say about ThinkDB is the lack of complete information on the "extras" they list on their website. I know what I need to accomplish, but the website seems to lack the clarity a bafoon like me needs. Does anyone know from experience, what I'd get out of their desktop app that I wouldn't from MS Access and syncing? Do I even need their desktop? Could their survey program work for me? I need some help too! All in all, as a stand-alone DB, you can't go wrong!
    HRdude

"There's no birthday party for me here!"
    ThinkDB 2 gets my vote. I registered it "back in the day" for $25, so I get the desktop app free.
    "Life is what you experience between racing games"
    Galley
  6.    #6  
    Wow. At the suggestion of you good people, I installed ThinkDB. This thing is GREAT! I've created a few databases already and started moving my data into it.

I can't wait to install the desktop application. If it is even close to decent, I'll be registering it this week.

Thanks for all your help. You're awsome.
    Be Careful with the Desktop App and DBSync. I've found some problems with data not syncing properly. In my case, I think it was the fact that you need a unique key in each table that syncs so that records can be matched properly.
    I haven't had the opportunity to use the sync capabilty in great detail. Make sure your tables are backed up before synching.
    Otherwise, I really like the capabilities of ThinkDB.