Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Dunno if this has anything to do with my probs, but now i'm receiving repeated (2-3) texts from the same person... Really weird.
    Jaysen....you have the same issues.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I am on Verizon and am having the same problem with not receiving text messages until I reset the phone.
    Having the same issues here. When I turn the phone off and then turn it back on I get the missed text messages. This blows!
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    god! i thought it was just me. wtf is up with this?!?
    blake!

Sprint Centro
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=121636

Thank God I'm not alone

We need a fix asap !
    Guys did you get this fixed ?
    I can take it anymore. I rested my 700p today and feew sec. leter I got voicemail - after checking my vm I got 6 msg from day before and I did know about and 2 min leter 12 text msgs arrived from day before. What is going on ?????
    what to do next ???????

plz help
    just wondering what part of the country you are in? is it possible it is a local network issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by RobGraves
    just wondering what part of the country you are in? is it possible it is a local network issue?
    New York, NY
    I haven't had any problems receiving, just having my messages received, strangely enough. (in other words, I can get them but the ones I send aren't being received by other people).
    Quote Originally Posted by RobGraves
    Nope, this is a software bug with the 700p. It is happening on both carriers all over the country.
    I'm getting txt messages from (MAILER-DAEMON Ma Subject:undelivered mail returned to sender) Is anyone else getting these messages? I'm also getting the duplicate messages.
    Still going on...every few days.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    having a combination of issues as well ---
    I was on the phone w/ a Sprint rep yesterday who claims there is a carrier wide TM outage. Thus the latency w/ the message. Of course, if that is true, I'm not sure why a soft reset would help....
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Just a quick little bump that I had this issue and a soft reset did the trick... so this problem still persists after all this time. The strange thing is, I never had a problem until this week and I've had it over 2 months now. The only thing I've changed (that isn't a super basic software installed) is I've added an SD card. I doubt this is the problem, but this is the first time I've ever used an SD card w/ a palm device. Just a thought...
    DLPanther
    "When All Else Fails, Improvise!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodiumlake View Post
    A soft reset every couple of days is all I have found that works.
    Well if that's the case, I'll bet very few are noticing the problem.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by DLPanther View Post
    The strange thing is, I never had a problem until this week and I've had it over 2 months now.
    It just started for me this week too. And a soft reset is the only thing that did the trick. I've had mine for four months.
    I have zero confidence anymore that text messages are being received by others at this point. VERY annoying.
    I have had this issue with TXT messages for about 3 months. At first, turning the phone off and on would fix it. Then I would have to remove the battery to get them. I am on my second 700P now and after only days, the problem is back. Treo says the problem is with the carrier. The Sprint store is at a loss. I have the same issue with getting voicemail. My daughter's Treo 600 is working just fine with TXT and voicemail. Pretty disappointing considering my investment in the 700P. Not sure what is next. Anyone have any ideas? I'm ready to switch to something else.
    maybe try swapping them out?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast