Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I see that there are a few threads here dedicated to talking about the problems with certain bluetooth headsets, things like that.

If you own a bluetooth headset and it works well with your 700p, please mention it here. I'm sure this would be a very useful discussion for those who are looking to buy a bluetooth headset.

Thanks.
    I'm using a jabra 250 . the first call seems to be static but after that its ok. so what I do is call my voicemail and then hang up. no disconnection problems .
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Standard Treo BT headset.
    Clear reception
    Doesn't drop calls
    $49 at TreoCentral Store
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I am using the new Palm Ultra Light and it works great! I was using my Plantronics Discovery 640 and that had major issues.
  5. ayn
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    My HBH-662 doesn't work that well, but it worked flawlessly with my 650... I am contemplating with the idea on getting the Palm Ultra Light headset. How's the volume on it? Noise? Wind resistence, etc etc? Is there a review on that somewhere? Seems like the talk time really sucks on that thing...
    Verizon Treo 700p w/ Martin Fields and Best Skin Ever film (sold)
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Bluespoon AX-2. Had it a few days, so far so good.
    Same here, I'm with Turbo Tiger. It works well and it has TREO stamped on it..so looks cool
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I spoke too soon,

about little Bluespoon.

It beeps and unhooks,

With my dirty look
    My Jabra JX-10 works well for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Standard Treo BT headset.
    Clear reception
    Doesn't drop calls
    $49 at TreoCentral Store
    I Agree!!
    I just acquired the Nokia BH-900 today. I've only done very limited testing, but so far, the audio quality (in and out) is very good. The Treo 700p and the Nokia paired easily, and it seems to automatically re-connect when I come back in range of the headset.

I'll try to post back once I have more experience with it.
    Palm Tree:

I also have the bluespoon AX-2, and it works great. If you want it connected all the time (so it does not unhook), just go in to the 700p preferences, Communication, Handsfree, and set it to Auto Answer immediately. This os one of the smallest blue tooth headsets I could find. I also put a jabra ear piece on it, and it isolates sound very well. Alot of functions that are fully compatible w/ the 700p, and rated very highly in any of the bluetooth headset forums.
    New Treo 700P Sprint User
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    I have both the scala 500 and the logitec freedom and they both work fine with my 700.
    Palm Pro < Palm III < Palm IIIx < Palm IIIe < Palm VII < Handspring Visor < Sony PEG s320 < Kyocera 6035 < Samsung i300 < Palm TC < Sprint 650 < LifeDrive < Sprint Treo 700p < Sprint Treo 755p < Sprint Centro
    Motorola H300 BT headset works pretty well:

- Slightly better reception (less noise) than when used with T650.
    - Full duplex operation (but downside is that caller can hear an echo if volume is loud)
    - Have to turn up the volume pretty loud to hear the caller, b/c the ear hole doesn't go into the ear canal very well.
    - Will lose link if the T700p is out of range of the headset for more than a minute or so. To restore link, make sure screen is on and power cycle the BT headset

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo
    Palm Tree:

I also have the bluespoon AX-2, and it works great. If you want it connected all the time (so it does not unhook), just go in to the 700p preferences, Communication, Handsfree, and set it to Auto Answer immediately. This os one of the smallest blue tooth headsets I could find. I also put a jabra ear piece on it, and it isolates sound very well. Alot of functions that are fully compatible w/ the 700p, and rated very highly in any of the bluetooth headset forums.
    I'll try that today...also glad I have the Seidio battery cover with the reset hole for ease of soft resets.
    Tekkon Easy Talker Mini works better for me than any motorola i have tried so far. Wind noise is an issue but for in the car and arround the office its fine.
    Plantronics 645 works well for me. One little trick I discovered - if you get the Treo (700) out of range of the headset (like you leave the headset in the car when you go into a store...), when you get back in range - hit the "activate" or whatever you call the big button on the 645. It will tell the Treo "hey -I'm back" so that calls get routed to the headest vs. the phone.
    Jabar is best.
    I have the Motorola H500 which works fine with good sound quality. Wanted to buy a stereo headset, so I just bought the SE HBH-DS970, but then realized that the latest Softick A2DP driver does not work with the 700P. ARGH! Sound quality on voice calls is fine, but for $120 I would like more comfortable headphones.

Going to buy the Motorola HT820 to see if that one is any better. Otherwise, I am going to stick with the H500.
    Have you heard Marillion's Marbles? www.Marillion.com

PalmPilot, Palm 512K, Palm V, Sony Clie N760C, Sony Clie NX-70V, Treo 600, Sony Ericsson P900, BlackBerry 7100t, Siemens SX1, Nokia 7710, Siemens SK65, Treo 650... Currently, Treo 700P.

Yes, I have a problem and I am trying to get help.
    When using a 700p and -- (insert any headset make/model here) -- why do different people get such different results? Some will say it's great, some that it's bad. What are the variables?

And if the 700p implementation of BT is so bad, how can ANY headset perform really well with it? I don't understand the logic.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast