1.    #1  
    Anyone know of a hack or program that will lock my Visor after a period of inactivity? I know of Padlock Plus only.

LockMe! locks it after every n-hours (whether you are using it or not). In fact, it even turns it off and locks it while you are running an application if the time to lock comes up.

Any others?
    I'm using OnlyMe and am pretty satisfied with it...

http://www.tranzoa.com/onlyme/onlyme.htm
    what's wrong with Padlock Plus? I've been using it for 6 months and it's great!
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
    I've beeen using Commander Lite from Palmation for nearly 9 months now and find it terrific. The full Commander is a menu replacement as well but all I needed was the lock after 'n' minutes. The Lite version has the ability to do a lot of other things as well.
    TealLock lets you do this.
  6.    #6  
    Padlock Plus doesn't work with X-Master (at least the timed lock part).

Also, if there is an alarm posted, Padlock Plus will not lock the Visor.
    Originally posted by Rolando
    Padlock Plus doesn't work with X-Master (at least the timed lock part).

Also, if there is an alarm posted, Padlock Plus will not lock the Visor.

sure it does, and when the alarm goes off, you see the alarm screen, however when you acknowledge the alarm, Padlock Plus just brings you to the 'login' screen...still locked!

i like this feature because it allows me to acknowledge alarms without my visor unlocking.
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
  8.    #8  
    If Padlock Plus has not locked the Visor and an alarm goes off, the Visor will never get locked.

This may happen with other programs as well, I suppose. I'm hoping to find one that doesn't have this problem.