1.    #1  
    Ok, I just got my Seidio Premium Silicon Skin Case (white version) and there seems to be something wrong with it. The silicon around the sides of the screen "pucker" out like the case is way too tight and it's pulling back on the cutout for the screen. This is very annoying and is letting alot of dust in between my 700P and the Premium Skin Case itself. This will lead to scratching of the chrome part around the screen of the 700P. Also, littered throughout the case are tiny black specks embedded in the silicon itself.

Compared to my white JavoSkin, this Seidio "Premium" skin is inferior. I'd like to get it exchanged for another one that doesn't exhibit these problems

Anyone else experiencing these little problems with the Seidio "Premium" Skin Case?
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Ok, I just got my Seidio Premium Silicon Skin Case (white version) and there seems to be something wrong with it. The silicon around the sides of the screen "pucker" out like the case is way too tight and it's pulling back on the cutout for the screen. This is very annoying and is letting alot of dust in between my 700P and the Premium Skin Case itself. This will lead to scratching of the chrome part around the screen of the 700P. Also, littered throughout the case are tiny black specks embedded in the silicon itself.

Compared to my white JavoSkin, this Seidio "Premium" skin is inferior. I'd like to get it exchanged for another one that doesn't exhibit these problems

Anyone else experiencing these little problems with the Seidio "Premium" Skin Case?
    Michael,

Contact David Silver monday, 832-204-1104 to do the exchange.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
  3.    #3  
    Ok, another observation I've made the couple of days I've had this "Premium" skin from Seidio.

It's a dust magnet! I mean, my JavoSkin attracts dust too, but I simply have to blow lightly to get the dust off. With this Seidio skin, nothing short of washing it takes the dust off.