Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    http://www.ranosoft.net/tac/tac2.gif

    Hi,

    TreoAreaCodes by RNS:: was released yesterday. It is now fully compatible with the Treo 700p.

    About TreoAreaCodes:
    RNS:: TreoAreaCodes shows information about any unknown caller during a phone call: his location (country or state), area map, flag, seal, and more...

    Visit http://www.treoareacodes.com to learn more.
    Click http://www.ranosoft.net/downloads/tac_trial.zip do download.
    Go to http://en.pdassi.com/product.php?pf=...=26090&dpc=EUR to register.
    RNS:: software for your Treo! www.ranosoft.net/treo
  2. #2  
    Why would you need the flag and the seal?

    Edit: nvm I was thinking it only showed the flag for the whole country. I guess it is interesting for people who travel or if you know people from across the world.
  3. #3  
    The map and seal is cute. But my Sprint Treo 700p generally tells me what state (by name) the call is from already (in the caller ID). $20 for the maps... I'm not so sure about. Maybe if I got lots (any) of international calls.

    Gary
    Sprint Treo 755p (previously Sprint Treo 700p, Sprint i500, Sprint i330 [yuk], Sprint i300, Sprint StarTac, Verizon StarTac)
    Mac 12" 1.5 GHz PowerBook (Constantly tethered to my Treo)
    Gary Said... (my blog) or The Daily Meme
  4. #4  
    The map are a must for me, screw the built-in default state display on the 700p. It doesn't show the name of the state for a caller if you have the name in your contact. I have contacts with multipliable numbers in different states, it nice to know where they are calling from.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigDee
    Why would you need the flag and the seal?

    Edit: nvm I was thinking it only showed the flag for the whole country. I guess it is interesting for people who travel or if you know people from across the world.
    It helps you to know if the NSA is listening in on your conversation or not. You know! Helps fight the war on terror and all that. Maybe they could show a seal from the NSA when they are listening in. It would give a nice touch to such an unsavory process. Did I mention the Constitution??????
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by RaNo
    http://www.ranosoft.net/tac/tac2.gif

    Hi,

    TreoAreaCodes by RNS:: was released yesterday. It is now fully compatible with the Treo 700p.

    About TreoAreaCodes:
    RNS:: TreoAreaCodes shows information about any unknown caller during a phone call: his location (country or state), area map, flag, seal, and more...

    Visit http://www.treoareacodes.com to learn more.
    Click http://www.ranosoft.net/downloads/tac_trial.zip do download.
    Go to http://en.pdassi.com/product.php?pf=...=26090&dpc=EUR to register.
    Is Angie getting a lot of phone calls???? I would have omitted the number to protect the innocent.
  7. ayn
    ayn is offline
    ayn's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    #7  
    Is this a Sprint-only thing? I don't see such feature.

    Quote Originally Posted by garylapointe
    The map and seal is cute. But my Sprint Treo 700p generally tells me what state (by name) the call is from already (in the caller ID). $20 for the maps... I'm not so sure about. Maybe if I got lots (any) of international calls.

    Gary
    Verizon Treo 700p w/ Martin Fields and Best Skin Ever film (sold)
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCJ
    Is Angie getting a lot of phone calls???? I would have omitted the number to protect the innocent.
    You may call her
    RNS:: software for your Treo! www.ranosoft.net/treo
  9. #9  
    RaNo...I am not in your database due to winning the license at mytreo.net.

    Could you please email me the updated registered version like you did for the lst update?

    thanks!

    dutchtrumpet -AT- yahoo DOT com
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by RaNo
    About TreoAreaCodes:
    RNS:: TreoAreaCodes shows information about any unknown caller
    So this shows info on callers that show up blocked or no caller ID?
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    RaNo...I am not in your database due to winning the license at mytreo.net.

    Could you please email me the updated registered version like you did for the lst update?

    thanks!

    dutchtrumpet -AT- yahoo DOT com
    Sure Check your mailbox.
    RNS:: software for your Treo! www.ranosoft.net/treo
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by kdallen
    So this shows info on callers that show up blocked or no caller ID?
    Not really. Only if the number is displayed.
    RNS:: software for your Treo! www.ranosoft.net/treo
  13. #13  
    thanks!
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    thanks!
    You're welcome!
    RNS:: software for your Treo! www.ranosoft.net/treo

Posting Permissions