1.    #1  
    Wasnt there an offer Cingular was giving. That if you sent them your phone they would give you like a $150 dollar refund. Something like that when the 700 came out. I would be very interested in that considering Im switched service carriers from Cingular to Sprint. Does Sprint or Cingular maybe offer anything so that I may still have a Treo 650 or maybe pay the difference for a 700. Thanks.
    Are you saying you have a GSM 650 on Cingular and want to switch to Sprint? If that's the case, get the unlock code fron Cingular and unlock your phone. Switch to Sprint and sell your 650 on eBay. Until the next GSM Treo comes out, yours is the highest GSM model and will get a premium...well above $150.

I sold 2 unlocked Cingular 650s on eBay for around $300 each several months ago.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  3.    #3  
    Maybe. BUt I have no seller rating on eBay I doubt anyone will buy from me. Id like to see if Sprint will maybe offer a trade where I can pay a smaller difference than the price of a new Treo 700p.
    You could try, but they can't do much with a GSM model since it won't work on their network. You could try selling it here on Treo Central in the marketplace forum, because I've seen many do it. I wouldn't be surprised if someone offered you $150 here just so they could resell it.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer