1.    #1  
    I installed Shadowmites fix in order to get rid of the "call duration" screen and now my Voicemail Icon dials 000007025. If I move the fix to my card, everything comes back fine. I can't find a way to edit the voicemail Icon and was wondering if someone knows how to do this or possibly how to "fix the fix". Just typing in my own number is a workaround to get my voicemail but just wondering if anyone else has seen this.
    Call sprint and tell them you can't access your voice mail, they'll have you enter your MSID (make sure you keep it) and they'll have you enter the correct information in the activation screen.
    ----

Sprint Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by blackboxsocial
    Call sprint and tell them you can't access your voice mail, they'll have you enter your MSID (make sure you keep it) and they'll have you enter the correct information in the activation screen.
    I agree. I've been using that patch since I got my 700p without any voicemail problems, whatsoever.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    Could someone please point me in the direction of this "Shadowmite fix" and explain what it does?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz
    Could someone please point me in the direction of this "Shadowmite fix" and explain what it does?
    Here's a link to his site. What his patch does is disable the call duration balloon after each calls ends, instead enabling the native call duration which shows the info for each call in the log. It also changes the splash screen when you turn the phone app on and off.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    Is the file "PhoneApp_SPCS.prc" (or one like it) you used to modify the call duration balloon? Now that you've pointed it out, it has to go. Thanks for your help.
    Back to the topic, what if I live ovcerseas and no chance to call sprint coz it's unlocked and using Local operator? How can I change the mailbox number? I tried to edit PhoneCallDB.PDB and PhoneFavorites2DB.PDB changing the VM# by using notepad and hex editor resulting nothing. Please help.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alexyip
    Back to the topic, what if I live ovcerseas and no chance to call sprint coz it's unlocked and using Local operator? How can I change the mailbox number? I tried to edit PhoneCallDB.PDB and PhoneFavorites2DB.PDB changing the VM# by using notepad and hex editor resulting nothing. Please help.
    Is it easier to just setup another shortcut to your 'real' voicemail number?
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607