1.    #1  
    How does one capture a screen shot on a 700p?

Is there some special software that is needed or is that capability already built in somewhere and I am just not seeing it?

Thanks for any help,

remltr
    3rd party app like Snap which is free
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Yep, put Snap in your device's main memory, configure it to take a snap with one of the hard keys - I take the default which is the "off" key. It really works, the file it creates will be a BMP file on the SD card - /Palm/Programs/Snap.

Ben
  4.    #4  
    Loaded it up and does just what I need. Taking an image into MS paint allows me to see the screen coordinates.

Did notice if you leave it running instead of auto disengage it seems to double up on the shots you take. Not a problem though.

Thanks for the info.
    I think that happens because when you hit the power button (if that's the trigger button) to turn the screen back on, it takes another screenshot.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I use the Calendar button trigger with Snap and it takes double snapshots when not set to auto-disable.
    Samsung SCH-8500 & Palm m515 --> Treo600 --> Treo650 --> Treo700p --> Epic4G (all on Sprint)