1.    #1  
    I have GoodLink installed, and also synchro my calendar to my datebook ... So I get double alarms. Is there any way to handle this? I'm going to try and see if 1xAlarm will work, and will report back.
    ---
    th3_plague

Audiovox Garbage from Sprint -> Motorola Star Tac -> Nokia Garbage from AT&T -> Samsung SPH-i300 -> Samsung SPH-i500 -> Motorola Q -> Palm Treo 700p (VZW)
  2.    #2  
    1xAlarm does not support this. C'mon GoodGuy, how come you guys don't have an option to suppress your alarms?
    ---
    th3_plague

Audiovox Garbage from Sprint -> Motorola Star Tac -> Nokia Garbage from AT&T -> Samsung SPH-i300 -> Samsung SPH-i500 -> Motorola Q -> Palm Treo 700p (VZW)
  3.    #3  
    Bump ba bump bump bump. C'mon GoodGuy, not even a "hey, we didn't think of that?"
    ---
    th3_plague

Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I may be missing something but if you untick the boxes on this screen will it not supress alarms in question?
    [/IMG]
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5.    #5  
    Hey JB,

Thanks for the info. I missed that screen in prefs (even with your screenshot it took me a few minutes to find it)

What I really want to do, however, is to suppress duplicates. In some cases, Good may be more up to date, and in others, my handheld. This is the part where the thread dies and is never heard from again.
    ---
    th3_plague

One of our guys came to me today with what sounds like a similar problem. We're running Good 4.9 across the board and he's got a Treo. From what he tells me he gets double alerts. One from GL Calendar and the other from the palm/treo calendar. I also have the 650 and never had this nor do I remember ever having to change anything. In fact I've never used the built-in treo calendar for anything. Does Good send appointments, etc to both?

He also wants to stop the double alerts.
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Good will give you alerts for all the stuff in your exchange calendar. You can also sync (with hotsync) your calendar with a calendar on your PC. Most good users don't sync with their PC calendar so there's no issue. Some folks however keep a personal calendar on their PC and their work calendar on Exchange. If the same item is in both your PC calendar and your exchange calendar, you'll get double alerts.

I've got no idea how to fix this. My solution was to put everything on my exchange calendar, and to not sync with my PC. So my "treo calendar" has nothing in it. If you don't hotsync your calendar with your PC you won't get double alerts.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    Quote Originally Posted by santa View Post
    Good will give you alerts for all the stuff in your exchange calendar. You can also sync (with hotsync) your calendar with a calendar on your PC. Most good users don't sync with their PC calendar so there's no issue. Some folks however keep a personal calendar on their PC and their work calendar on Exchange. If the same item is in both your PC calendar and your exchange calendar, you'll get double alerts.

I've got no idea how to fix this. My solution was to put everything on my exchange calendar, and to not sync with my PC. So my "treo calendar" has nothing in it. If you don't hotsync your calendar with your PC you won't get double alerts.
    That's the same thing I do. I wonder if this guy is synching both, I need to pay him a visit.