1.    #1  
    Hi, I've recently bought a HBH-610. Since I'm wearing a pair of sunglasses most of the time, the ear clip is a hindrance. If I take the ear clip off, I can directly plug the earpiece straight into my ear. However, it's not really tight fitting and the device will drop out if I open my mouth wide (like yawning).

So, I was thinking of attaching a piece of ear gel on the earpiece before plugging it into my ear. Has anyone done this before and recommend the brand/model of a good eargel that fits the HBH-610?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    It works fine with an eargel only. The Jabra replacement eargels available @ Radio Shack, Best Buy, etc. are the ones I use.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3
    It works fine with an eargel only. The Jabra replacement eargels available @ Radio Shack, Best Buy, etc. are the ones I use.
    Ditto
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
  4.    #4  
    Ok, thank you very much guys