1.    #1  
    I wondered if there's any Palm or Sprint techs out there that know if there's a software or internal hardware adjustment for the screen brightness and/or white balance like there is for some computer monitors...

My second Treo 700 has a blueish tint and is darker that the first one I had.

Thanks,
    Vincent
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    This would be good to know. If it does have this kind of adjustment, then I wouldn't have had to send back my first one for having an orange-ish tinted screen...
  3.    #3  
    Two replacement Treo's that were sent to me have darker bluish screens. Anyone experience this, and has anyone found a way to tweek the hardware?

(There should be an adjustment somewhere)

Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    This would be good to know. If it does have this kind of adjustment, then I wouldn't have had to send back my first one for having an orange-ish tinted screen...
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    I doubt it, they are probably using multiple components, from several suppliers, such as two different backlights, two different lcds, etc...

The quality control, as we all know is pretty lax over at palm...
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler