1.    #1  
    Right now, I'm really excited about my Treo 650. Versamail's downloading my gmail great. I have reverse DUN via Bluetooth set up. I've ordered a Palm Ultralight Wireless Headset and hope it's going to work great. Sprint ordered a new Treo for me (hopefully not refurb) because a volume button was sticking.

So, I decided to try my luck and log onto Wells Fargo using both Blazer and Opera Mini.

Both failed.

I was upset, emailed Wells Fargo, and received this response....

"Thank you for writing Wells Fargo.

We have received your e-mail concerning your request for information regarding the use of wireless products (i.e. - PDAs and Pocket PCs) for accessing your accounts online through Wells Fargo. We are sorry to announce that at this time wireless devices are not supported by Wells Fargo's Online Banking services.

Hopefully this information helps. If we can be of further assistance, please e-mail us or call us at 1-800-956-4442. Our technical support department is available from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (PT) every day.

The projected date of 10/24/06 we will allow these devices to be used again.

Sincerely,
    Gen Clark
    Wells Fargo Online Technical Support"

Looks like 3 more months, and I'll be able to keep up with it away from home. Hopefully.

My other banks let me do this, no telling why Wells Fargo's so far behind on things.
    Thanks for this info. I would like WFB access via Treo too. I can wait. Being a Treo owner teaches patience while waiting for the next big thing.
    If you can't wait, and also want the benifit of accessing your computer, you could use VNC.
    For about 3 mos now, I've been using it to access my WF account from my Treo.
    There's a Thread on how others are also accessing WF from their Treo via VNC.
    Just call me Berd.
    WFB works through webviewer if you have webviewer or know someone who will sell you theirs.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)