Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by SCP_DRUMS
    Ok dude thanks for the info, Sorry but I was a little stressed when I wrote that comment..
    No prob. And you are welcome.
  2. #22  
    i thought SprintTv was MobiTv for evdo...is that wrong?

    But I have seen MobiTv on a friends 650. And it isn't choppy during off-peak hours.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by enynite
    i thought SprintTv was MobiTv for evdo...is that wrong?

    But I have seen MobiTv on a friends 650. And it isn't choppy during off-peak hours.

    I seen a 650 with it I think it was a video on youtube and it was pretty bad..
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by SCP_DRUMS
    I seen a 650 with it I think it was a video on youtube and it was pretty bad..
    i guess it depends on data traffic at that time
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by enynite
    i guess it depends on data traffic at that time

    True I wonder if mobi TV playing on a treo is better then some other phone that mobi tv Is on like a mottorolo v551 for sake..
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by SCP_DRUMS
    True I wonder if mobi TV playing on a treo is better then some other phone that mobi tv Is on like a mottorolo v551 for sake..
    I have compared my mobitv to my friends on the 'blade'. I thought mine looked and played better even though she has evdo on it (but the treo's screen is so much bigger and has a better resolution.)

    If I remember, I will record some mobitv with my digital camera and post it tonight. You can see for yourself.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I have compared my mobitv to my friends on the 'blade'. I thought mine looked and played better even though she has evdo on it (but the treo's screen is so much bigger and has a better resolution.)

    If I remember, I will record some mobitv with my digital camera and post it tonight. You can see for yourself.

    That would be Great thanks....
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions