Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    Lately my Sprint 700P will do a soft reset immediately following every sync. The only thing I can think of that I changed was I deleted OnDemand (and all corresponding files) because I could never get it to work. The very first time I tried setting it up it timed out and didn't work. Subsequently any time I tried to use it it would crash (reset). I just left it for a few weeks but then decided to just go ahead and delete it since I didn't use it. Now it resets after every sync.

Anyone else have this problem? Think I should just reinstall OnDemand? I was going to try that but I can't seem to find where to get it from.
    You might be on to something here. I posted this thread about a similar problem I was having: http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=120521

I ended up doing a hard reset to fix it. I didn't mention that sometime in there I did delete a bunch of the On Demand files. Maybe there is something related to removing those and a hotsync issue?
    Former Sprint Treo 700p Owner, now Sprint Palm Pre- and HP Touchpad Owner.
    Quote Originally Posted by allenkt
    Lately my Sprint 700P will do a soft reset immediately following every sync. The only thing I can think of that I changed was I deleted OnDemand (and all corresponding files) because I could never get it to work. The very first time I tried setting it up it timed out and didn't work. Subsequently any time I tried to use it it would crash (reset). I just left it for a few weeks but then decided to just go ahead and delete it since I didn't use it. Now it resets after every sync.

Anyone else have this problem? Think I should just reinstall OnDemand? I was going to try that but I can't seem to find where to get it from.
    my 650 had the same problem, ended up doing a hard reset, never did pinpoint the cause. i got so used to it, i was surprised to see my 700 not soft reset after a sync.