1.    #1  
    Is there a program like Skinner that will allow me to change the splash screen sounds? Or is there a patch that I can install (I'm sure that sound is ROM based).

BTW Sprint Treo 650
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    Supposedly there are some programs that you can pay for that do this (I know, that was less than helpful), but I would love a free way to do it, like the way to customize the splash screen (I've got Kirk yelling KHAAANN )
  3.    #3  
    I say ba-bump
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    I'll see your "ba-bump" and raise you a "ba-dump-bump".

I know it doesn't do anyone any good with only the two of us in this thread, but there has got to be a way seeing as how you can associate any ol' image with the splash screen. Perhaps in that code lies the secret (since there is the "secret" switch to turning off and on the GPS crosshairs).
    I bought a program called Techsounds which allows you to remove the radio on/off sound, amongst other things. Unfortunately it used to crash often and also caused some sounds to corrupt when played (like the beep-beep when you insert an SD card).
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Yeah techsounds5 can do it (might be buggy) and I thought KoolSounds from Toysoft could too?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."