Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbert View Post
    There's a new free "NFL Mobile" service for Sprint Vision and Power Vision subscribers. It looks really good.
    http://www.mobilitysite.com/2006/07/..._of_charge.php

Is it compatible with the 700p? Anyone know how to get it?
    Holy crap! What an awesome offer. Nice find, Bobbert.
    Unreal..Sprint should be ashamed of the fact that the 700P cannot run this!!!!
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    This has annoyed me with Google Maps for Mobile (which DID work when they let you download the MIDP version for J2ME, albeit buggy), and now it makes me VERY annoyed that it won't work on my 650. We DO pay more for our phones and data plans, and SHOULD get a version that works for us. I say we start some sort of petition. I am not good with that stuff...does anyone know how to organize one? Can we get some of the other sites involved too like Sprintusers.com?
    Add MLB Gameday audio to the list of Sprint Apps that don't work with the Treo. Unreal, indeed.
    Add this to the reasons why I'm hating my new 700P
    man this sooooo sucks

I too have a 700P and I get , "this device is nopt supported"

I have java installed (in order to use opera mini) any way to hack this so I can view the fre nfl mobile
    Be careful and check your Sprint bill! Some Treoers have been charged for MLB gameday after attempting to sign up even tho' it doesn't work on the Treo. And it is outrageous that Treo users cannot access these services. Something should be done. Perhaps the moderators of this forum have a suggestion?
    yes that is correct I have been charged two months and it does not work on treo 700 P and customer support does not know how to correct it

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm View Post
    yes that is correct I have been charged two months and it does not work on treo 700 P and customer support does not know how to correct it

Fred
    Same thing happened to me, but it is very easy to fix. Log into your Sprint account on-line and go to the "Digital Media" link, then go to "My Content Manager." From there, you can click on the MLBGameDay Audio and request a refund. It is almost instant.
    does the 700w work with the NFL site
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Is there any way we can use the insider contacts from people that frequent this and other forums to mobilize some sort of protest as to why NFL Mobile doesn't work on the Treo? It is the same thing with Google Maps for Mobile! We have J2ME capable phones! This SHOULD WORK!!!
    I had emailed the company that puts out this program a couple of weeks ago. Finally, today I got a reply...

-----Original Message-----

Subj: Re: Sprint NFL Mobile...
    Date: Thu Oct 5, 2006 10:09 am
    Size: 422 bytes
    To: "Michael *. ******" <*********@gmail.com>

We are currently working on porting NFL Mobile to the Treo's as of now
    it is not available.

Michael *. ****** wrote:
    > Will this application (Sprint NFL Mobile) ever be compatible with the
    > Treo 700p? I've got it on my wifes Sanyo, but she's not always by my
    > side. Or is there a way to get the .jar and/or .jad files so that we
    > can run it with the IBM Java platform available from Palm?
    >
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Mike

So there's still hope my fellow Treo using football fans! Hopefully before Superbowl!

Mike
    Last edited by fstmstngs; 10/05/2006 at 11:03 PM. Reason: add info...
  13.    #33  
    Thanks Mike.... it can't come soon enough!

If anyone hasn't done their SMS request from a Treo, please put it in so we can help Sprint justify keeping resources on the project!
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    FYI, as I posted elsewhere, MLB Gameday works now. I wish it ran on PTunes so I could it run it in the background, but at least it works on Kinoma now. Maybe NFL is soon to follow?
    NFL Mobile is now working on the 700p
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by crawform View Post
    Thanks crawform!!!!
    I'm so glad it wasn't working the day after the season ended! ;-)
    Kudos to Sprint!!!!!!
    So glad, for now, I jumped from Verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by crawform View Post
    http://www.iheartpaws.com/forums/ima...oonaner2gy.gif
    I'm kinda cross-posting for feedback. Are you all finding this application automatically launches when you reset your Treo?

Mods - Can we merge this thread (http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=128666) into this one possibly?
  19.    #39  
    I can also confirm what MarkY is pointing to... that on a reset it goes back to the NFL Mobile app instead of the phone app.

Not good, but surely it's easy to fix. I hope.
    Actually, it starts the NFL app whenever you turn on the phone, no need for a reset to induce the behavior. I shut my phone off to run a Resco backup and when I turned it back on, the NFL app started.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast