1.    #1  
    I've noticed that fairly often, when I dial a number, my 650 will get caught on "Dialing," and when I try to just hang up to try dialing again, it won't do anything at all. It won't respond. It just sits there for a good minute frozen on "dialing," until the phone eventually resets itself. It's extremely frustrating, and one of the reasons I am thinking more and more about (gasp) making the switch to the new BlackBerry.

Anyone ever experience this issue?
    I have the same exact issue, but only if I try to call someone immediatley after sending an SMS. I have no idea why, nor do I have any answers.

I'll be hard-resetting soon and am interested to see if that resolves it.

My 600, however, did this all the time, SMS-sending or not. I went through four 600's with this problem before they upgraded me to the 650.
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    This is a known bug on the 650. Anytime you send a SMS and then try to dial a number the phone will lock up and eventually reset itself. I forget and do it all the time.
    I do it all the time. Hate it!
    mine has started doing that too lately. its pretty anoying
  6.    #6  
    So I take it there's no fix as of now?
    What firmware are you all using? I don't have that problem.

8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode
    What firmware are you all using? I don't have that problem.
    1.12a-SPNT
    Maybe it's just your firmware. I am using a custom ROM and the phone reports the following:

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode's Phone
    Firmware: 01.71
    Software: Treo650-1.20-LAP

10.    #10  
    Oh...I guess I gave the software as opposed to firmware. Where do you find what firmware you use?
    Dial Screen->Options->Phone Info

im using 1.12a-SPNT
  13.    #13  
    Did anyone ever find a solution to this issue of not being able to dial a call right after you send an SMS?

Thanks!