1.    #1  
    Hi, all. I'm having a problem with the SD card slot in the T650 that I haven't seen addressed before.

I found this thread: Card slot thread. I checked for anything in the slot and don't see anything. Searches in other Treo forums and a Google search turned up nothing (except the dreaded random card dismounts or "card locked" errors).

Basically, when I press the SD card to remove it, it no longer "pops" up. Just kinds of moves up. Ditto when I insert the SD card. It goes in, but feels mushy.

I'm able to get the card in and out after several tries, the card data is fine, and the card pops in and out of other card readers and devices, so I don't think it's the card. I have the same issue with other cards (even a new one) in the Treo.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is it possible for the eject/lock mechanism for the card slot to wear out? The Treo is only 7 or 8 months old.

Any thoughts or suggestions on if there's a fix for it? Or will this be a "return to Sprint" issue?

Thank you in advance for your help.
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
    I had the same issue with my 600. In fact at it's worst I could pull the card out with my finger nail. And if I held the phone upside down, and then shaked it the card would dismount.
    Took it to Sprint (had insurance) and got a 650.
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    I spilled a couple ounces of coffee in and around my phone. Some leaked into the SD card slot despite the fact that the Treo was in its case.

I thoroughly cleaned the phone with alcohol wipes and alcohol-dipped Q-Tips, but the best I can get is now your situation. It no longer pops out like delicious toast from a toaster, but now kind of eeks up like a gopher weary of its shadow.

My point is, maybe you have some grime, etc, causing friction. Thin down some q-tips and dip them in alcohol. Give it a good rubbing and see if it helps.

-B.
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.