1.    #1  
    I have lost two styluses in the past week for my 650. Any ideas on how to prevent this from happening? Seems somehow the slot has gotten larger.

I searched through the forums, but to no avail. Your help would be greatly appreciate.

Keith
    Remove your battery door and "thicken up" the track that your stylus slides in with a small piece of scotch tape. If it is still too loose add another piece.
    Good luck!
    Riding the Tucson roads & trails
    Simply bend it slightly! You won't even be able to tell you bent it.
    I've tried both methods. I like the tape method.
    I bent mine long ago, no problems..

Silly it was an issue at all, but oh well..
    You could always superglue it into the hole....LOL......

Seriously though I think the tape Idea may be a good method...I will give this a try if I start losing the stylus...thanks for the suggestion!
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    The way I 'fixed' it when I had my 650 was to get one of those stylus-pens. For some reasons they are 'thicker' and 'rounder' than the stock stylus. When I sold my 650, I sent both the stock stylus and the pen-stylus to the buyer, and the buyer loves it.

I can't recall the brand of the stylus-pen, however. Sorry. (I am sure though it's not Palm branded. May be Boxwave..)
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
  8.    #8  
    The last one I lost was the 'thicker' one with the pen on it.

I tried the 'tape' method and worked GREAT. I may bend it a bit too.

Thanks to everyone for your replies.

Problem solved, beauty of the forums!
  9.    #9  
    The last one I lost was the 'thicker' one with the pen on it.

I tried the 'tape' method and worked GREAT. I may bend it a bit too.

Thanks to everyone for your replies.

Problem solved, beauty of the forums!

Keith
    Quote Originally Posted by webedc
    The way I 'fixed' it when I had my 650 was to get one of those stylus-pens. For some reasons they are 'thicker' and 'rounder' than the stock stylus. When I sold my 650, I sent both the stock stylus and the pen-stylus to the buyer, and the buyer loves it.

I can't recall the brand of the stylus-pen, however. Sorry. (I am sure though it's not Palm branded. May be Boxwave..)

I have a Palm branded one. It's a lot better than the stock stylus!