1.    #1  
    I just got to Bellevue, WA, and my 700P has 1 bar or no service at all. I know several people who use different (non-PDA) phones with the VZW service and they have 3-4-5 bars, so this makes me think it's a 700P issue. Is anyone else having similar problems with their Treos in this area? Is there anything that can be done? I've already tried *228, and it doesn't seem to help. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyGamer
    I just got to Bellevue, WA, and my 700P has 1 bar or no service at all. I know several people who use different (non-PDA) phones with the VZW service and they have 3-4-5 bars, so this makes me think it's a 700P issue. Is anyone else having similar problems with their Treos in this area? Is there anything that can be done? I've already tried *228, and it doesn't seem to help. Thanks.
    I generally get OK service on my VZW 650 around Bellevue, but the cell there seems often flakey. Sometimes around Bell Square there is no service at all.

Barry
    Psion Organiser II > Apple Newton > Palm III > Palm V > Tungsten T > Tungsten T3 > Treo 650