Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. jjd
    I've been trying to use the MiniXM.com site this morning to stream XM radio to my 700p. This has always worked before, but today it says "unknown audio format" and times out.

Have they changed their codec to be incompatible with the 700p? Anyone else having this problem?

--Jim--
    Mine works fine.
    no problem here
  4. jjd
    Sounds like it must be my problem. I'll continue testing. Thanks.

--Jim--
    Log into XM using your computer and change the settings (its on the bottom right of the player) to low bandwidth. I thought that since I was using the 700p I could use the high speed option but I experienced the same problem, changing it back fixed it.
    yeah same thing
    i changed it to 32kb and it works now... sounds like crap though.
    I don't have any problem with 64k as long as I have a decent evdo signal.
    minixm site is down. Getting service not available when I go to the PC. Site shutdown or temporarily out?
  9. jjd
    I see the same thing this morning -- site seems down: "Service currently unavailable". Let's hope it isn't permanent!
    wonder if XM is behind this, could be trouble.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkAv8r
    the website is there, at least, but I can't get it to stream anything. Anyone else got it working?
    don't have or know how to get login/pwd
    I got the xstreamxm site working on my Treo with no problems.

Tree-Oh, You can only get a login/password if you are an XM subscriber. If so, just go to their web site and register for online listening. Use the username/password that you used to register there...
    Quote Originally Posted by sndtubes
    the website is there, at least, but I can't get it to stream anything. Anyone else got it working?

same thing, i am on page , logged in but when u press go , nothing happens

???

anyones xm working?
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot
    same thing, i am on page , logged in but when u press go , nothing happens

???

anyones xm working?
    I don't understand why you guys are having so many problems. I've logged on 4 times and had no problems hearing the audio. You just log in, select your station, and hit the "Go" button at the bottom of the screen. Mine automatically opens Kinoma and starts playing. Again, this is on the XstreamXM site. How long are you guys waiting after you hit "Go"? It takes mine about 10-15 seconds before Kinoma even opens.
    i tried again, hit go...then it loads for a second and nothing happens, stays on the page
  18. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Mine goes, but there is no way to change the channel easily. It loads in Kinoma, then if I want to change the channel, it backs out of Kinoma, then Blazer reloads, then it goes right back into Kinoma, Grrrrr.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Mine goes, but there is no way to change the channel easily. It loads in Kinoma, then if I want to change the channel, it backs out of Kinoma, then Blazer reloads, then it goes right back into Kinoma, Grrrrr.
    Yup... I don't remember if minixm.com did that or not, but it does seem to be a little bit of a pain. At least we get to stream XM somehow though.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    i have the same issue....so annoying.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast