1.    #1  
    Hi,
    Maybe i'm being daft. But Just got a 650 as second phone, 600 as main phone.
    Having cloned my contact list onto the 650 I cannot order it how I want. It only has the option of last name, first name. or company, Last name.
    As they are private numbers they are not from a company, and as they are my friends I don't go around calling them by their last name..

I'm assuming there must be a way to get the somewhat obviousy First name, Last name order on this phone?
    I've tried a quick search on here, but I never seem to find anything. Not very good at using the right keywords perhaps.

Thanks.
    You need a 3rd party contacts app on the 650 to sort by first name, last name, like AddressXT or TakePhone.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    Oh... hmm.. what bright spark came up with that concept then..
    Thanks for your help tho, I will give one of them a try, however i suspect it will be more of an inconvinience not using the integrated book than having it the wrong way.
    Quote Originally Posted by stu@
    Oh... hmm.. what bright spark came up with that concept then..
    Thanks for your help tho, I will give one of them a try, however i suspect it will be more of an inconvinience not using the integrated book than having it the wrong way.
    Those two apps use the regular palm databases, just a different UI with more functionality (like sorting etc)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Easiest way is to start typing the first name and it will find them.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I just typed the full name (First Name Last Name ie: John Smith) on the same line in the Last Name entry field. Works like a charm!