Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MiniTones looks real good. Installed it, found some mp3's on my card. Selected one, trimmed it to about 20 sec, installed as ringtone. Went to sounds, heard the music. Went to favorites button in phone, selected that new ringtone, no sound. Had the person call me, no sound. Soft reseted phone, still no sound. Anyone else had trouble getting it to work? From the replies, it seems I am the only one.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode
    The manual would've told you that you select an empty favorites button. The default option is speed dial....

Got it... Thanks
    I remember when cell phones use to come with a bag, and you had to plug them into your cigarette lighter in the car to use them.
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost
    MiniTones looks real good. Installed it, found some mp3's on my card. Selected one, trimmed it to about 20 sec, installed as ringtone. Went to sounds, heard the music. Went to favorites button in phone, selected that new ringtone, no sound. Had the person call me, no sound. Soft reseted phone, still no sound. Anyone else had trouble getting it to work? From the replies, it seems I am the only one.
    You're not alone in your problem. I did the same thing that you did; trimmed my file to about 10 secs and put it in my list. I can make it work as the default tone but not as a custom ringtone for a favorites button. When I select pre-installed sounds I can hear the preview but with my custom one I don't even hear the preview.
    Does anyone have any help for me and gapost?
    Thanks,
    Dave
    Riding the Tucson roads & trails
    I have that mini tones program and when I try to add songs it sometimes locks up and will not go anywhere. When I trimmed the songs it does the samething, but only some of the times. Is there a size that you would recomend cutting the song to?

Jgaddy03
    How do you use the link on the first page to download Minitunes to your palm? I'm a noob.
    2 ways:

1.Click on that file and download it to your desktop. Then sync it to your Palm

2. Enter this thread's url in your palm browser and click on that file to download it directly to your Palm
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123