1.    #1  
    The Seidio Inno.Dock Junior Desktop Cradle is the basic model of our Inno.Dock Cradle that allows you to sync & charge your device with the case on! The elimination of an audio jack allows this model to be compatible with most Treo devices.

Features:
    • Unique and innovative sync and charge adjustable connector that allows you to dock a Treo while in the case. (Compatible with most cases that have an open connector bottom and face out screen)

• Integrated HotSync Button designed for Palm OS devices that lets you initiate a HotSync at the touch of a button rather than having to go through the cumbersome task of using the HotSync application on your Treo.

• Powered by your computer's USB port through the included USB to USB 1.1 Cable so no extra wall charger is necessary.

If you would like more information on this product, please email christinesilver@seidio.com or visit the product page.
    Nice. Just what I've been looking for. Now I just have to wait for it to come in different colors.
    I thought this was a forum, not a free place to advertise. I have witnessed people get blasted for referring to thier website for reviews, but yet why is this acceptable? Especially considering treo central has a store, wouldn't this be a conflict of intrest?

I dont mean to be a negative nelly here, but i would rather see a treo central review on this stuff. this is nothing more than advertising. threads should be a discussion, not a shameless plug.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKenny
    I thought this was a forum, not a free place to advertise. I have witnessed people get blasted for referring to thier website for reviews, but yet why is this acceptable? Especially considering treo central has a store, wouldn't this be a conflict of intrest?

I dont mean to be a negative nelly here, but i would rather see a treo central review on this stuff. this is nothing more than advertising. threads should be a discussion, not a shameless plug.
    Ummm... How long have you been around here? Seidio always shows us their stuff here before letting everyone else know. They're very welcome to as far as I'm concerned.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Ummm... How long have you been around here? Seidio always shows us their stuff here before letting everyone else know. They're very welcome to as far as I'm concerned.
    i have been here as long as you...

i have no problem with people announcing something here, just give me all of the info without requiring me to go to thier webpage. Full details=announcement....partial details requiring me to click on page that is selling product=advertising.
    He didn't "require" you to go to their website. He posted all the details here...
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    He didn't "require" you to go to their website. He posted all the details here...
    really? then what is the price???
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKenny
    i have been here as long as you...

i have no problem with people announcing something here, just give me all of the info without requiring me to go to thier webpage. Full details=announcement....partial details requiring me to click on page that is selling product=advertising.
    I think that whoever the seidio rep who has been posting here has been more of a huge help than a regular ole' spammer.
    ^
    Exactly. I think BigKenny is the first to whine about this. If it bothers you so much BigK, then don't read the thread. Just pass it.
    Pass the join.... j/k How about some promo discount for us TreoCentralers who post a review?
    one factor that i feel these cradles are missing.

This one cord usb for sync and charging....

should have wall charger too, for me to turn on my computer to just charge my device seems kinda nuts
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot
    one factor that i feel these cradles are missing.

This one cord usb for sync and charging....

should have wall charger too, for me to turn on my computer to just charge my device seems kinda nuts
    The nice thing about it is that you can just pick up an AC/USB travel charger and do it that way. All you have to do is unplug it from the computer and connect the USB cable to the wall plug. I'm pretty sure they sell solutions like that right here on TreoCentral, as we do and they carry most of what we have online.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Moved to accessories.