View Poll Results: Which IM app are you using until Verichat gets fixed for 700p?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toccer

16 48.48%
  • Mundu

3 9.09%
  • Causerie

12 36.36%
  • IM+

2 6.06%
  • WebMessenger

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Causerie accepts inbound file transfer but not outbound currently.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    all these verichat hacked people must be very lucky. I still get soft resets even after a fresh hotsync with only verichat installed. using the hacked version and a blank treo (hard reset, uninstall manager to remove verichat first). my treo resets often with verichat still.
    Does Causerie or Chatopus use SMS text or data? Also are Causerie and Chatopus subscription services? Meaning do you have to pay a yearly fee like Verichat or just a one time fee for the software?

Thanks
    causerie is a one time fee. if they fixed the load time for the program it might be worth switching to, I recommend using verichat even if it gives you soft resets.
    What version are you guys using? I don't have any of these load time / exit time problems. Have you guys tried the latest version (3.2.4ze)?
    Global Posts
    509 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freetreo700p View Post
    Does Causerie or Chatopus use SMS text or data? Also are Causerie and Chatopus subscription services? Meaning do you have to pay a yearly fee like Verichat or just a one time fee for the software?

Thanks
    Chatopus only uses the data plan. It only has a one-time cost.
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    Verichat hack. And for me at least it has been much more stable on the 700p than it was on 650. So far.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    Switched to Causerie and highly suggest that you guys do too.
    nice but way too long delay upon exiting causerie!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    What version are you guys using? I don't have any of these load time / exit time problems. Have you guys tried the latest version (3.2.4ze)?
    yes the latest beta and it takes like 5-6 secs to exit - they are aware of it but have yet to fix it.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Takes 17+ secs here to exit Causerie
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12