1.    #1  
    Plugging my own little story, the ethics of which I leave as an exercise to the reader.

http://treocentral.com/content/Stories/864-1.htm

I can't believe I didn't know that Bluetooth File Exchange worked so well with the Treo!
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    ^ I had no idea it worked either until I read your story

...off the play with Bluetooth File Exchange...
    If you have Mac OS X 10.4, there's a quick and easy way to send files to Bluetooth devices (such as a Palm) from the Finder.

1. Download and install the Bluetooth Object Push Automator action.
    2. Create an Automator workflow that goes, a) Get selected Finder items, b) Push file to Bluetooth device.
    3. Do File -> Save As Plug-In and save it as a Finder plug-in called "Send to Palm".
    Now you can right-click files in the Finder, choose "Send to Palm", and it will send them straight to your Palm, without having to go through the Bluetooth apps! Convenience.

(This was originally posted by myself to AusPUG.)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by calroth
    If you have Mac OS X 10.4, there's a quick and easy way to send files to Bluetooth devices (such as a Palm) from the Finder.

1. Download and install the Bluetooth Object Push Automator action.
    2. Create an Automator workflow that goes, a) Get selected Finder items, b) Push file to Bluetooth device.
    3. Do File -> Save As Plug-In and save it as a Finder plug-in called "Send to Palm".
    Now you can right-click files in the Finder, choose "Send to Palm", and it will send them straight to your Palm, without having to go through the Bluetooth apps! Convenience.

(This was originally posted by myself to AusPUG.)
    Huzzah! Even better for me: select the item in the finder then invoke a Quicksilver keyboard shortcut.

http://quicksilver.blacktree.com/

How is it that I call myself a 'power user' yet I continually don't realize that I'm not power-using the stuff I could be?
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus
    I'm a Mac guy, so I'll definitely be trying "The Missing Sync" out and will let you know what I think.
    I think that would be great. It seems as though at the present pace, Mac users will be left without a mobile OS soon. If we can't get WM to sync, then the only alternative will be Symbian. A review on how well you can get your Mac to talk to your WM device would be appreciated on these boards.