1.    #1  
    Anybody know of a good store for Treo 650 accessories in LA? Preferably close to Hollywood, that sells the Seidio 8-inch USB Sync & Charge Cable and the Seidio 2400mAh EXTENDED LIFE BATTERY? I live in Australia, so the online stores are not really an option, and a friend is visiting LA this Thursday, said if I can locate a shop he will get the stuff for me.
    You can have your friend try any Cingular store. There should be a few around the Hollywood area. Or Fry's Electronics in Burbank, across the street from the Burbank airport. Or maybe even a Radio Shack, there should be a few of these in Hollywood as well.
    Might take a look at the Palm store@The Cove near 3rd St & Fairfax
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Palm store at Century City mall.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    palm store does not sell any seidio products nor do they have s&c cables or extended batteries. Nor does radio shack. Maybe Fry's but I doubt it
    I didn't know there were Palm stores in L. A. I need a high-end phone store browsing experience. Touch and feel. Play with toys. Too bad Palm stores don't carry HTC's phones.
    I didn't know there were Palm stores in LA either. You learn something new every day...

Reverendrhino - did you mean to say The Grove?? Or is The Cove someplace completely different?
  8.    #8  
    Thanks for the suggestions, I tried Seidios web site initially, but that doesn't exactly offer a comprehensive list of retailers??
    There are two palm stores in LA. One at the Century City Mall & the other is at The Grove.
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiem
    I didn't know there were Palm stores in LA either. You learn something new every day...

Reverendrhino - did you mean to say The Grove?? Or is The Cove someplace completely different?
    Yes, The Grove...sorry..doh!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    lol, yeah, I'm in LA and I don't know of a single place that carries Seidio items in the store... I've been to CompUSA, Staples, Fry's, Radio Shack, Best Buy, Circuit City, numerous Cingular shops and too many Mom&Pop shops to count and haven't found much for the Treo 650 at all, let alone Seidio products... I like to look at a product real life before I buy but was stuck just purchasing online from them...
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I've also looked around without success in LA for Treo accessories. I think the only brick ' n' mortar options are at the Palm or carrier stores.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C