1.    #1  
    Tried an app called AutoOff that allows you to set your treo for always on, which is great if you are using the treo for car navigation.

But I would really prefer that it would allow that setting only if receiving a charge as in the cradle or on car charger. That way I don't have to remember to revert it to auto-off after a specified time.

Does anyone know of an app that allows you to make that setting, or if Palm is working on that?

Thanks

remltr
    There is an app called OnCradleON that i've been using since my 650 that works brilliantly. Simple program, not problems at all.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Sail,

I will give it a shot when I get home this evening and can sync. Will let you know how it works in the 700p?

remltr
    Quote Originally Posted by remltr
    Thanks Sail,

I will give it a shot when I get home this evening and can sync. Will let you know how it works in the 700p?

remltr
    I have it on my 700p and it works with no problems.
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    Yeah, my post might confuse some people, i have a 700, and have been using OnCradleOn since Day 1 back in June. It works with no problems on the 700.
  6.    #6  
    You guys are absolutely correct. Works like a champ. Exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks for the lead.

Amazing that it appears so simplistic. No fluff. Just does what it's supposed to do.

Thanks again.

remltr
    I use Profiles by Milan to do this on a 650. Does anyone know if this program works on a 700p?
  8.    #8  
    sblanter

looked up "profiles" after I read your post and found this link for a download beta version that "may work with the 700p". Please read the comments below the download area at the link. didn't try it myself as oncradleon is working for me.

http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-19.html?Profiles

good luck

remltr
    Thanks remltr.