1.    #1  
    I just beamed Freedom to a coworker with a Treo600. I've used it for years but never made the connection.
    Within 2 min of beaming him the program his screen stared wakening up at random times on it's own. Sometime every 20sec staying on for 4-5 second. Also such a huge battery drain that the case was warm. He deleted Freedom and it stopped.
    Mine has done this also, I ran Freedom from my SD card and got the same screen wake ups now and again, and a reset usually fixed it. I popped my card and it stopped all together.
    I can't do a good search on my phone so forgive me if this was covered
    Last edited by leardvr; 07/24/2006 at 09:46 PM. Reason: updated title
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    Freedom needs to be in the device's main memory in order to run properly. Putting it on the SC card means it cannot operate in the background.
    Ben
    Same problem if its on the device and not on the card. I think its an issue with the application
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    Freedom needs to be in the device's main memory in order to run properly. Putting it on the SC card means it cannot operate in the background.
    Ben
    Seems resonable, but I've run it from my card on both my 600 and 650 without any problems.

Either way, my coworker had in RAM and it was causing the issues mentioned above.
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space