I just recently bought a Treo700P. Somewhat new to PDA's but am need of a reliable DB program that is relatively easy to understand. Use to use Handebase on my Palm Tungsten T a while back, but I don't think it is compatible with the 700P yet. Was considering Smart List To Go or Database 7 Professional by Mobi-systems. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Really like the new Treo!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I have a huge database that I use to maintain sales. I have this on my desktop computer. I installed Smartlist to go and it syncs with the database super fast. Now I can enter the data no matter where I am. It is awesome!
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!
    HanDBase is compatible with the 700p - I use it hours a day. I also used Smart List To Go and had the same problem with it I did with HanDBase, so I went back to using HanDBase.

If you decide to use one of them, may I suggest you read a bit about increasing device stability. I use Preference Doctor, Resco Locker and MemoryInfo, of which there is a thread or two on this system.
    Ben