1.    #1  
    Rubberized Case

I just bought a few since they were cheap, but I was wondering if anyone has tried it? Comments? I'll post my review when I get them!

Thanks,

Kara
    I had a THIN silicone case like that. I got rid of it because I used to carry my treo in my pocket. So it was difficult to slide in and out of the pocket and would pick up ALOT of dust and lint.

Ebay listing says its a plastic case coated in rubber but I am guessing it will have the same issues I had with the silicone cases. Let me know if these "rubberized" ones are better.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah.. its not made of silicone so I'm hoping it doesn't have the same problem.. I have a silicone case for my ipod and it collects a lot of dust so thats why i dont keep it in a pocket or purse..

Ill let you know.

Thanks,

Kara
    I have a similarly-shaped clear hard plastic case, also common on eBay. If you're not happy with the silicon rubberized thing, I highly recommend this other type--for a hard case it adds very little bulk, and it has a flip-up hard screen cover as well. I never need to worry about my Treo in my pocket.
  5.    #5  
    Hey everyone! I got the cases and i really like them! They are hard so they provide protection, but they're very soft to the touch. Fits very nicely and looks nice also. Doesn't add much bulk at all and although I haven't used it, the belt clip seems fairly stable. The only drawback is that it is somewhat difficult to get off. The two pieces (front and back) snap together so it is tricky to "unsnap" them to remove the case.

Other than that, really nice case. Just make sure you keep that screen protector on

Thanks,

Kara
    The case is only for the treo 650 though, it gets in the way with the green and red buttons on the 700 and the one i ordered from ebay , the clip was real cheap, i could slide it off the case without even pushing the button
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot
    The case is only for the treo 650 though, it gets in the way with the green and red buttons on the 700 and the one i ordered from ebay , the clip was real cheap, i could slide it off the case without even pushing the button

Yes it is only for the 650.. hence this thread being in the 650 forum.. and you have to make sure that the base part of the clip is locked into the case.. then it doesn't slide off.. one i have wasn't locked in and it kept sliding out, but another one I couldnt figure out how to get the base part off for a while because it was locked in