Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Any video cameras that could get pics of those little rats. Since the phones aren't GSM they will have a tough time with Verizon and Sprint when they try to register the ESN.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigthrust
    I bet it's not going to be "brand new"......
    Quote Originally Posted by bigthrust
    Your friend probably dealt with the Phone company direct so therefore deserves a decent replacement. Lockline is a "insurance" company. They will try to make it as inexpensive for themselves as possible. There are refurbs out there. Think about the phones that didn't work on day 1 for some people, the phones have to go somewhere. Heck you might get your buddy's orginal phone, but "refurbed". Since you don't care I guess it's no big deal. I am curious. Please post how things turn out, because I have Lockline and would like to know how they treat people.
    You are mistaken. lockline has not sent a single refurbished 700p and they have none. Neither does Sprint or Verizon. Sll open packages so far have been sent to palm and palm has not yet released a single one back to sprint, verizon or lockline.
    Eventually they will, be there at present there no such thing as a 700p refurb.
  3.    #23  
    K I got no luck in finding the kids whole stole my treo about 2 weeks ago. But had kinda frustrating but funny experience with LockLine.

I called in to ask for a replacement, LockLine sent me a new phone (##786# showed 0 mins and it was mint condition) but it was in a small white box but without a battery. And a blessing in disguise I think this phone was more stable than the one which got stolen. Also it didn't have any bluish tint and camera was a lil better. Luckily I had a spare one but I still called them again to request for a battery. Second time around they again send me a "new phone in a white box w/o the battery". So I was like omfg bunch of retards. Third time I call I got really pissed off. Again they sent me a "new phone in a small white box but this time w/ the Battery" Now I call in to make sure which ones I need to return, the lockline rep says "Sir, I see we shipped you 2 phones and 1 battery, so what you need to do is return the second one you got and we shld be fine" And I told him that I also recvd a 3rd one w/ the battery but he had no record of that.
    I am liking those kids for jacking my phone . But I am gonna be a nice guy and call on Monday to sort things out and send back the 3rd phone. cause just like people said "karma is a *****"
    <s></s>
    Too funny! Glad you got a replacement phone though.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    But I am gonna be a nice guy and call on Monday to sort things out and send back the 3rd phone.
    What are you going to do with the 2nd phone?
  6.    #26  
    send the second one back too that's the one they have on record. For the 3rd one I will find out how they wanna deal with it. I am so tempted to keep it tho.
    Last edited by Headake; 08/05/2006 at 07:37 AM.
    <s></s>
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    I don't think "jacked" is the right term for this, maybe picked, snatched, etc. but a jacking is usually a violent thing. (I just had to bring it up...lol)

Also, asurion, who I have on VZW instead of lockline sent a brand new retail box with everything included as a replacement. I would ask to switch to asurion if you can. I am glad you got a replacement though, can you imagine not having insurance...
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle
    I don't think "jacked" is the right term for this, maybe picked, snatched, etc. but a jacking is usually a violent thing. (I just had to bring it up...lol)
    Lol thats exactly what the cop said to me when I was reporting it
    <s></s>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12