1.    #1  
    Hello all! I've finished DragonEdit v1.0 and it's ready for purchase now.

What is DragonEdit?
    DragonEdit is two applications in one: a full-featured text editor, and a powerful HTML editor. Edit text files on a memory card or DOC files in internal memory without the file size limits that other editors impose on you. Switch into HTML mode and DragonEdit becomes an on-the-go web editor -- pull pages off your site then upload them back online when you're done editing, all with one efficient and intelligent tool. These two editing modes can be toggled so that DragonEdit is ideal even if you only want to edit plain text or DOC files, while HTML functionality is there for those who need it. Palm OS had not seen an editor this powerful, for web site editing OR just for plain old text.

Some key text editing features:
    No file size limit, edit multiple documents at a time, advanced find/replace, 32k cut/copy/paste limit, custom fonts, Windows/MacOS/Linux text format support, 5way navigation, hi-res+ support (including landscape), external keyboard support

HTML editing features:
    Offline preview on Palm, upload via FTP, download via HTTP, complete HTML tag database, tag and attribute autocomplete, XHTML compatibility, HTML wizards, code snippets, and more

To learn more, try the download, and purchase DragonEdit, visit: http://www.greendragonsoftware.com/s...lm/dragonedit/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    DragonEdit looks awesome. If I wasn't so stingy about paying for data on my Treo I would buy it in a second.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate
    DragonEdit looks awesome. If I wasn't so stingy about paying for data on my Treo I would buy it in a second.
    If you have a memory card, you can use file syncing software on your desktop (there are severable available for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux) to sync your web site files onto your card. Then update them with DragonEdit on the go, and when you're back at your desktop, sync the web site files with the ones on your desktop, then use your desktop to upload them to your server
    Cool, but if I have access to my computer I'd probably just do the work in Dreamweaver....
    If I write any websites that need constant updates I'll invest. I may buy the program at some point, just because I'd like the option there in a 'website emergency'!
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
  5.    #5  
    I think you may have misunderstood me - you keep a copy of your web site files on your Treo to edit on-the-go when you're away from your desktop, then when you're back at your desktop, you can syncronize the files and upload them. This might not be what you want to do in your situation though.

Also, as a side note, I've gotten a lot of inspiration from Dreamweaver for DragonEdit's design. I have a lot of Dreamweaver-esque features planned, like its site management system that can synchronize with FTP etc (though this is a while away).
    Oh no, I understood completely thanks.
    I'm glad you're inspired by Dreamweaver because that is my basis for a good web editor (and everyone else's too I reckon). Don't make your program too good 'cos then I'll *have* to buy it just for the coolness factor! That's what happened with Bhajis Loops - I bought it and never actually find time to use it.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)